I finally bit the big 38 dollar bullet and checked out the Amazon Basics Camera Bag. I was starting to out grow my Slingshot 200 and was in the market for a new camera bag. I started scouring Amazon for a bag that would be both large enough for all of my gear yet small enough to fit under an airline seat. I was skeptical that a 38 dollar bag would be good enough for all of my gear. After reading the plethora of reviews on Amazon, I was convinced. I took all of the gear out of my 3 bags and started stuffing the Amazon bag, it fit everything I own for my flash and my camera except for that monstrous Gary Fong Lightsphere! If you are curious as to what everything is, go to My Camera Gear and take a gander at everything there, it is all in the bag!
- It fits everything I own and then some. My wife always needs snacks while we are on the go, it even fits those.
- It is only 38 dollars!
- There is more space in here than you can fathom, really smart space. Do not expect to buy this bag and waste any space.
- Comes with tie downs for a tripod. I had to fabricate my own for the slingshot.
- Very comfortable back padding and straps, even has a hip belt for extra support when you overload it.
- I beat my head against the wall because I could have bought 2 of these for what I paid for my one Slingshot 200.
- It has Amazon zipper tags. While many may find that free advertising for Amazon, I find it cool as a cucumber! I buy EVERYTHING camera related from Amazon anyway.
If you are in the market for a new camera bag, this is an end all for camera bags, especially if you are in the market for a compact bag.