It’s not saran wrap on the toilet seat, but this April Fool’s Photoshop prank is good!
April Fool’s day is tomorrow, and your friends may be up to no good. Some April Fool’s pranks that ring a bell:
- saran wrap on the toilet seat
- disconnecting the positive wire on a light switch (Safety first!)
- invisible tape on the kitchen sink sprayer
- salt in the pepper shaker
- pepper in the salt shaker
- a water cup on the door frame
- vinegar in the hair squirt bottle
Okay, so I may have done my fair share of April Fool’s pranks, but what about Photoshop pranks? It is possible to get those hooligan friends back with smarts rather than brawn or childish April Fool’s pranks. You can do some damage in Photoshop that will have them pulling their hair out or even better, uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop and all of their plugins. Try these two quick to implement Photoshop pranks:
- Change their memory usage in Photoshop to 1-3%. This adjustment will make Photoshop run very sluggishly making them think a system restart is needed. Watch them do this 2 or 3 times before figuring out their memory usage in Photoshop has been changed!
- Go into the Menu system and turn off the visibility of commonly used functions. Some of my favorites, the Blur Gallery, Blur tools and/or the Liquify filter.
If you don’t know how to do these tasks, no worries. Follow this tutorial and I will show you how to get the best of those rotten friends with April Fool’s Photoshop pranks.