Today we celebrate EverydayHDR’s third birthday! I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. Much has happened since the 6th of September 2010. I have grown as a photographer, author, and most importantly, family man! Here is a brief rundown of just what has happened since the start of EverydayHDR:
- My amazing son, Michael Benjamin was born.
- I Self published 3 eBooks.
- I have shared 97 video tutorials and several written tutorials.
- I have shared every trick I know over 468 posts and 34 pages.
- I have attempted to respond to every question and comment on both my YouTube channel as well as my blog (it gets difficult to get every one of them).
- I have hosted 14 HDR Concerts uniting nearly every continent with HDR challenges.
- This year we found out we are pregnant with number two!
I only see great things happening in the next year! I cannot thank you enough for being a loyal reader of EverydayHDR. Your comments and emails fuel my inspiration to be a better instructor. Without you EverydayHDR would be just another space on the web.