The 3rd installment of the HDR concert is upon us. Please join me and many others in another HDR performance, the last two were such a success I cannot wait to see this months entries. This one should be pretty explosive, no pun intended!
A couple of things to note:
- Follow the general guidelines outlined here.
- Really push yourself with this one. It is an interesting subject matter with a lot of history. A Howitzer cannon can afford you with tons of post processing ideas.
- You may add any element to this photo that you would like. There are no limits to the amount of processing you may do. Add some texture, maybe a border, you may even throw in samples of your own images if you would like.
- The first 10 people to send their tone mapped file ( send to: email@example.com) will have a seat in the order they were received. When I receive your tone mapped image, you will be emailed a form to fill out for the concert, please fill it out in it’s entirety exactly as you would like it seen on the blog.
- The submissions must be in by Monday the 23rd of April by Midnight Central Standard Time USA.
- I will post the 3rd HDR Concert on Wednesday April 25th.
- Have fun!
Previous HDR Concerts: