You’ve seen the review… now the ParticleShop Tutorial
Earlier this week I posted my review of ParticleShop and today I’ll show you the ParticleShop Tutorial. While this plugin does have its limiting factors it can produce some rather interesting effects. You do have to know what you are doing in Photoshop to navigate around the destructive editing I discussed in the review.
In the ParticleShop Tutorial I will show you the following:
- The PartcileShop interface
- How to navigate the brush panel
- The difference between the Mouse and the Wacom Tablet
- How to apply the effects in a non destructive manner
- How to incorporate ParticleShop into your workflow
While ParticleShop does have its limiting factors, I cannot overlook how impressive the physics are on some of these brushes. In the ParticleShop Tutorial you will see just how powerful the brushes can be. You will also see the Achilles heel, its inability to allow for layered editing.
Like the style of this tutorial? You will LOVE HDR Insider! Full-Length HDR Workflows, Critiques & More!