Oh there are so many more than 6…
A few days ago I reviewed Perfect Effects 9. I mentioned several things that Perfect Effects has going for it, but now I want to showcase them in a quick video tutorial. The funny thing is, when I set out and planned this tutorial I initially called it “5 things I love about Perfect Effects”, but I kept stumbling on things I loved that I had to make it 6. however, that was after several scribbled out notes that really should have made this something like 12 or 13.
Here is a really quick list of the 6 things (I will go over them in greater detail in the video):
- Ease of Integration with Photoshop from the setup to the workflow.
- The Layout of the Interface
- The Masking Options and Hot Keys
- The Perfect Brush and Quick Mask
- The Array of Relevant Filters
- The Protection and Blending Options
After you watch this, be sure to check out: