I was scouring Facebook yesterday and saw a post from Joel Grimes about $1200 worth of Photography training for $89. I couldn’t believe my eyes, so I didn’t. I proceeded to shuffle through the Facebook sludge, it really is like nasty 4 day old snow sometimes. Then it caught my eye again as I glanced at a buddies status announcing that he just received $1200 worth of photo training for $89. What the HECK!?!
I clicked on the link and sure enough I found there was really $1200 or more in photography training, LR presets, Photoshop Actions and the like for $89. I blacked out, but when I came to, I had purchased the package and was brought to a series of download links. Needless to say, I didn’t visit a doctor, I felt much better after watching Joel Grimes’ video about Edgy processing in Photoshop.
I am STILL downloading all of the valuable stuff packed into this deal. I have about 3 more packages to download and I am looking at over 7 GIGs of photo training awesomeness! This is going to take me months to get through! Thanks so much 5DayDeal.com!
What will 2014 mean for your photography?
How would your photography change if you could get your hands on some of the top products by some of the top creators in photography?
What if you could get it all in one place, one clean package, and for one incredible price?
This may top what Santa got you.
For 5 days only – January 5 at noon EST till January 10 at noon EST – the team over at 5DayDeal have put together a pack of tools to revolutionize your photography and made it available in a bundle for over 90% off!!
Over $1200 of photography tools for ONLY $89
That’s one killer sale!
But that isn’t all. The bundle also includes over $400 of awesome discounts for even more photography products bringing the total value of the bundle to…
… wait for it…
over $1700!! (over 94% off)
What’s the catch?
It is only available for 5 days.
These full products, offered by some of the biggest names in photography, are offered together for one crazy low price for ONLY 5 days.
5DayDeal has combined training, tools, and inspiration in the form of ebooks, presets, and video to cover a huge range of photography including HDR, long exposure, fashion, food, portraits, business tools and so much more.
The bundle is packed with tools for beginners all the way through advanced and professional photographers.
If you’re interested in photography, your gonna love this bundle!
- An Introduction to Landscape Photography at Night – by Alister Benn $5.00
- Understanding Lenses Part 1: A Guide to Canon Wide-Angle & Kit Lenses – Andrew S. Gibson $11.00 (converted to US dollars)
- Photographing the 4th Dimension: Time – Jim Goldstein $20
- I | We – Scenes From The Big Picture – Karen Hutton $9.97
- Essential Light: Photography’s Life Blood – Richard Bernabe $7.95
- Crowd Control – Corwin Hiebert $9.97
- Powerful Imagery – Mitchell Kanashkevich – $14.90
- Tasty Food Photography – Lindsay Ostrom $19.99
- The Art of Photographing Wildlife – provided by Gordon Laing $10.00
- The Long Exposure ebook – David Cleland $5.00
- A Practical Guide to HDR Vertorama Photography – Klaus Herrmann 19.95
- Printing 101 Notebook – Ron Martinsen $19.97
- Seeing the Light – Mitchell Kanashkevich – $12.00
- HDR Photography Essentials pack – Alex Koloskov – $49
- The Photographer’s Workflow – Gavin Gough $30
- Big World Little Lens – Justin Balog $9.97
Presets and Actions
- Eddie Tapp’s Personal Action Set – Eddie Tapp $50.00
- MBP Fine Art Print Border Scripts – Martin Bailey $12.00
- Creative Control Preset Pack – Nicole S. Young $50.00
- Fashion Presets 1 – Lindsay Adler $25.00
- Black and White Photoshop Action Suite – Bill Jones $29.00
- ApertureExpert Adjustment Preset Pack (Film and Funk/Split Tone) & Live Training – Joseph Linaschke $17.98
- James B Lightroom Presets Bundle – James Brandon $19.97
- Fairytale + Princess + 3 Bonus Super Pack Photoshop Actions – Amanda Diaz $108
- Lightroom Presets Volume 2 – Lights – Serge Ramelli – $27
- Alexandra Sophie’s Film Action Pack – Alexandra Sophie – $55
- The Photographers Guide to Creating HD Video with the Canon EOS 5D Mark II & 7D – Juan Pons and Rick Sammon $49.99
- Snapseed – The Definitive Guide – Justin Balog $20
- Post Edgy Photoshop Techniques – Joel Grimes – $99
- Color Grading Tutorial – Jaime Ibarra – $200
- The Art of Black and White With Lightroom – Serge Ramelli – $57
Textures & More
If that isn’t enough, check out these awesome discounts you get when you purchase the bundle
- Designing an Image – Lindsay Adler $112.00 off (50% off current price)
- Topaz Adjust – Topaz Labs $25 off
- Iacrylic – $10 off a $50+ product
- Mastering Star Trail Photography – Jim Goldstein (35% off or 35$ off)
- Graph Paper Press Forever Plan – 50% 149.50
- Perfect Photo Suite 8 Premium Edition – OnOne Software $30 off new (not upgrade)
- 10 Common Photography Mistakes (and how to fix them) – James Brandon $14.98 off
- Blurb Book – printed copies only $10 off of $50 order in either CA or US – blurb.com
- Learning the Art of Mobile Photography – Justin Balog – FREE $35 value
- The Photo Frontier Lightroom Presets – Justin Balog $20 off + bonus of 5 presets only offered to 5DayDeal customers
- Moab Landscape Photography – Justin Balog – $50 off
But remember the catch?
This is only available for 5 days. January 5 noon EST – January 10 noon EST.
For every bundle sold 5DayDeal will donate 10% of the sale price ($8.90) to charity.
Charities included are:
- SeedLight – offering creative opportunities to children in disadvantaged communities all around the world
- HeART Speak – bringing photography to high-intake animal shelters around the US
- Flashes of Hope – providing free portrait packages to over 50% of kids diagnosed with cancer in the US
- OpLove – providing photography to US armed service members deployed to combat zones and their families
- Charity Water – providing clean water to communities all over the world
- Davis Phinney Foundation – helping people with Parkinson’s live well today
What will 2014 mean for your photography?
- Got more questions – check out the Q & A page on the 5daydeal site – here
- The sale is from noon EST January 5, 2014 through noon EST January 10, 2014. There will be no late sales.
- If you make a purchase through my link I make an affiliate commisison. Thanks for supporting my site.