My 4 step Creative HDR Process as revealed during Topaz Labs Webinar Series
I have also provided the set of brackets I used for the presentation so you can experiment with them as well. My 4 Step Creative HDR Process goes a little something like this:
- Good quality brackets from the camera – Good composition, free of camera shake
- Mild tone mapping- Not too dark, light, or stylized… Avoid over saturation!
- Post Processing- Noise reduction, color correction, tone curve adjustments, dodge and burn, sharpen, etc.
- Creative Post Processing- Dive into the creative realm with masking, vignettes, borders, textures, compositing, etc.
I would love to see how creative you get with the brackets provided.
- Download them and have a crack at them yourself!
- Leave a comment on this post with a link (Flickr, 500px, Facebook, etc) to your representation with a few details about your creative workflow.
- On the site that you upload your image, put something along these lines of “My take on the Images provided by Blake Rudis for the 4 Step Creative HDR Process Topaz Labs Webinar”.
- I can’t wait to see the products of your creative processes!